Bude Police Dept.
PO Box 448
Bude, MS 39630
Meadville Police Dept.
PO Box 309
Meadville, MS 39653
Crisis Line: 1-800-273-6938
Services: Emergency Shelter, Childcare, Advocacy Services, 24-hour Crisis Line, Residential Counseling, Non-Residential Counseling, Emergency Transportation, Community Education, Referral Services, Legal Services
Counties Served: Adams, Amite, Claiborne, Copiah, Franklin, Jefferson, Lawrence, Lincoln, Pike, Walthall, Wilkinson
W.I.N.G.S. Domestic Violence Shelter
- Crisis Hotline - 24 hour assistance to victims of domestic violence.
- Emergency Shelter - residential and non-residential housing.
- Case Management - individualized plan aimed at helping meet current and future needs.
- Counseling - group and individual sessions designed to encourage healing and rebuilding for the future.
- Victims Advocacy - for legal services, law enforcement and social services.
- Education - to provide job training and assistance with job placement.
- Children’s Program - including counseling and tutoring to help children break the cycle of violence.
- Information and Referrals - to other community agencies.
Counties Served: Amite, Claiborne, Copiah, Franklin, Jefferson, Lawrence, Lincoln, Marion, Pike, Walthall
Brookhaven WIN Job Center
545 Brookway Boulevard
Brookhaven, MS 39601
Job Placement, WIA Services, Priority Services for Veterans, TAA, Job Corps, information on Tax Credit programs, referral to Vocational Rehabilitation, Dept of Human Services
Closed Wednesday at 4:00pm
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Distribution Center
19 Holly Street
- supplemental foods
- health care referrals
- nutrition education
- Who qualifies:
- low-income pregnant, breastfeeding, and non-breastfeeding postpartum women
- infants and children up to age five who are found to be at nutritional risk
Franklin County Health Department
140 Mill Road
Bude, MS 39630
- Breast & Cervical Cancer
- Child Health (EPSDT)
- Children’s Health Insurance
- Children’s Medical Program
- Diabetes control
- Early Intervention (First Steps)
- Family Planning
- Hypertension (High blood pressure)
- Perinatal (PHRM)
- Social Work
Open: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Closed Tuesdays)
Southwest MS Mental Health Complex
1701 White Street
P.O. Box 768
McComb, MS 39649-0768