Fayette Police Dept.
PO Box 637
Fayette, MS 39069
Crisis Line: 1-800-273-6938
Services: Emergency Shelter, Childcare, Advocacy Services, 24-hour Crisis Line, Residential Counseling, Non-Residential Counseling, Emergency Transportation, Community Education, Referral Services, Legal Services
Counties Served: Adams, Amite, Claiborne, Copiah, Franklin, Jefferson, Lawrence, Lincoln, Pike, Walthall, Wilkinson
W.I.N.G.S. Domestic Violence Shelter
- Crisis Hotline - 24 hour assistance to victims of domestic violence.
- Emergency Shelter - residential and non-residential housing.
- Case Management - individualized plan aimed at helping meet current and future needs.
- Counseling - group and individual sessions designed to encourage healing and rebuilding for the future.
- Victims Advocacy - for legal services, law enforcement and social services.
- Education - to provide job training and assistance with job placement.
- Children’s Program - including counseling and tutoring to help children break the cycle of violence.
- Information and Referrals - to other community agencies.
Counties Served: Amite, Claiborne, Copiah, Franklin, Jefferson, Lawrence, Lincoln, Marion, Pike, Walthall
Natchez WIN Job Center
107 John Pitchford Parkway
Natchez, MS 39120
Job Placement Assistance; Job and Skill Training, Guidance and Support; Priority Services for Veterans; Career Counseling; Job Corps Information; Trade Adjustment Assistance Benefits Information; Referral to Supportive Services; Referral to Vocational Rehabilitation Services; and Information about HUD Rental and Homeownership Program
Closed Wednesday at 4:00pm
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Distribution Center
268 E. Harrison St.
- supplemental foods
- health care referrals
- nutrition education
- Who qualifies:
- low-income pregnant, breastfeeding, and non-breastfeeding postpartum women
- infants and children up to age five who are found to be at nutritional risk
Jefferson County Health Department
700 Main Street
Fayette, MS 39069
- Breast & Cervical Cancer
- Child Health (EPSDT)
- Children’s Health Insurance
- Children’s Medical Program
- Diabetes control
- Early Intervention (First Steps)
- Family Planning
- Hypertension (High blood pressure)
- Perinatal (PHRM)
- Social Work
Open: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday. (Closed Thursdays)
Southwest MS Mental Health Complex
1701 White Street
P.O. Box 768
McComb, MS 39649-0768