- Criminal Justice
- Domestic Abuse
- Mental Health
- Public Libraries
- Substance Abuse
Magnolia Police Dept.
235 S. Cherry St.
Magnolia, MS 39652
McComb Police Dept.
PO Box 1911
McComb, MS 39649
Osyka Police Dept.
PO Box 23
Osyka, MS 39657
Summit Police Dept.
PO Box 517
Summit, MS 39666
Crisis Line: 1-800-273-6938
Services: Emergency Shelter, Childcare, Advocacy Services, 24-hour Crisis Line, Residential Counseling, Non-Residential Counseling, Emergency Transportation, Community Education, Referral Services, Legal Services
Counties Served: Adams, Amite, Claiborne, Copiah, Franklin, Jefferson, Lawrence, Lincoln, Pike, Walthall, Wilkinson
W.I.N.G.S. Domestic Violence Shelter
- Crisis Hotline - 24 hour assistance to victims of domestic violence.
- Emergency Shelter - residential and non-residential housing.
- Case Management - individualized plan aimed at helping meet current and future needs.
- Counseling - group and individual sessions designed to encourage healing and rebuilding for the future.
- Victims Advocacy - for legal services, law enforcement and social services.
- Education - to provide job training and assistance with job placement.
- Children’s Program - including counseling and tutoring to help children break the cycle of violence.
- Information and Referrals - to other community agencies.
Counties Served: Amite, Claiborne, Copiah, Franklin, Jefferson, Lawrence, Lincoln, Marion, Pike, Walthall
Southwest Mississippi Community College Adult Basic Education/GED
Regional Workforce Training Center
Carolyn Williams, ABE-GED Director
The Adult Basic Education (ABE) and General Educational Development (GED) program at Southwest Community College addresses the district’s need for skill enhancement. Adult Basic Education-General Educational Development classes are FREE and made available to Mississippians 17 years old (by September 1) or older who are not enrolled in any public, private, or home school program. If you would like to learn to read, enhance basic reading, writing, or math skills, or get a GED diploma, SMCC’s ABE-GED program has been designed to assist you!
Southwest MS Community College district consists of Pike, Amite, Walthall, and Wilkinson Counties.
McComb WIN Job Center
416 Marion Avenue
McComb, MS 39648
Job Placement Assistance; Job and Skill Training, Guidance and Support; Priority Services for Veterans; Career Counseling; Job Corps Information; Trade Act Adjustment Benefits Information; Referral to Supportive Services; Referral to Vocational Rehabilitation Services; Referral to Job Testing Services; and Information about HUD Rental and Homeownership Programs
Closed Wednesday at 4:00pm
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Distribution Center
1029 Phillips Rd
- supplemental foods
- health care referrals
- nutrition education
- low-income pregnant, breastfeeding, and non-breastfeeding postpartum women
- infants and children up to age five who are found to be at nutritional risk
Pike County Health Department
114 E. Presley Blvd
McComb, MS 39648
- Breast & Cervical Cancer
- Child Health (EPSDT)
- Children’s Health Insurance
- Children’s Medical Program
- Diabetes control
- Early Intervention (First Steps)
- Family Planning
- Hypertension (High blood pressure)
- Perinatal (PHRM)
- Social Work
Open: Monday – Friday
Southwest MS Mental Health Complex
1701 White Street
P.O. Box 768
McComb, MS 39649-0768
Pike-Amite-Walthall Library System
Jolimar Recovery Center, Inc.
1038 River Ridge Rd.
Summit, MS 39666
Contact: Johnny Johnson
Types of Service: Intensive Outpatient, DUI, Detoxification, Outpatient, Adult Males
Serenity Summit, LLC
1056 Tall Tower Road
Summit, MS 39660
Contact: Marty Bass, Ph.D.
Types of Service: DUI, Outpatient, Intensive Outpatient, Adult Males/Females